Love Your Menses Internship
Love Your Menses Internship Summer/Fall 2020
We are excited to launch the Love Your Menses Internship Program! The goal of this internship is to provide hands-on training and professional opportunities and development for individuals with an interest in public health, specifically menstruation and adolescent health.
The intern will have an opportunity to receive menstrual health education, attend training workshops and other professional development events. The intern will also create and implement a menstrual equity project, gain mentorship from women of color within the public health and medical professional space and much more!
• Internship duration is 6 months commitment (July 2020-January 2021)
• The Intern must commit to 8-10 hours a week in the summer (July & August) and 3-5 hours a week in the fall (September- January)
• The Intern will receive a stipend of $2000 (in total) to be split into biweekly payments throughout their tenure
• Possible educational credit for school
• This is a remote position
Applicant must be:
• 18 years of age or older
• College student or recent high school graduate
• Interested in public health, women health, menstruation, or adolescent health
• Comfortable using virtual technology (Zoom, Microsoft Office)
• Able to commit to 6 months (July 2020- January 2021)
How to Apply
Those interested in the internship should apply online here. Applications are due no later than July 6,2020 at 5pm.